Here are some ideas to work on at home.
1. Complete the grammar exercises in folder.
2. Complete one field journal entry/sketch (perhaps only require one or two of the observation questions).
3. Encourage your son to write something for the blog (okay if he needs to dictate it to you) and e-mail it to me.
5. Work on memorizing. We would love to start collecting audio recordings on the blog. So once memorization is complete, work on presentation with your son and we can record when he is ready.
- Psalm 100
- Big Rock Candy Mountain (we won’t go for precise memorization on this one since there are so many versions)
- Ooey Gooey, Celery, The Vulture
- Definitions of noun, pronoun, adjective, and verb
- Names of 8 Parts of Speech
We will continue planning and planting gardens next week.